Phillips 66 Savings Plan

Review/Change Elections

Contact Vanguard to make the following changes:

  • Contribution rate changes. You can change the percentage deducted from your paycheck anytime. Changes will be reflected in your paycheck as soon as administratively practicable.
  • Investment allocation changes. You can change how new contributions are invested at any time. Allocation changes are effective immediately.

To make changes, log in to your account at or call Vanguard Participant Services at 800-523-1188 weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Central time.